A 45 minute demo will include a high level overview of the program, highlights, features and reporting capabilities followed by Q & A.
A meaningful solution to infection tracking and trending and a powerful outbreak management tool.
- Solution for Projected ALF MN State Statutes (Chapter 144A)
- Real time infection tracking and trending to prevent the spread of infections and improve length of stay
- Let residents, families, providers and prospects know that infection control is a priority with your communities use of abxtracker
- Electronic SBAR generation using McGeer Criteria for better clinical assessment
- User friendly and built in EMR automation to save nursing documentation time
- Sensitivity reports & antimicrobial time outs to best guide healthcare decisions
- Electronic community specific mapping of infections for targeted staff education
- Customer focused to maximize user efficiencies and robust reporting capabilities
- Tracking/ trending staff illnesses
Matt Just, PharmD, BCGP
Director of Clinical Data Solutions
With his experience as a Senior Care Consultant Pharmacist, Matt brings a unique perspective to the table when it comes to CMS regulations. The antibiotic and infection control tracking software he spearheaded and co-developed is not only easy to use and survey ready but also is creating a technology precedent industry wide.
Christina Haeg, PTA
Quality Care Software Advisor
With 10+ years of healthcare experience, Christina is supporting the growth and deployment of Abxtracker to SNFs and ALFs. Working on a team grounded in patient care, she’s on a mission to help care providers implement this turnkey solution to infection control and antibiotic stewardship.
Ecumen is a nonprofit provider, developer and operator of award-winning living spaces and innovative services for older adults.